National Account Manager
£40,000 – £45,000 + Company Car + OTE
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, indulgence brand as a National Account Manager. This company are growing from strength to strength and from a small enterprise, have now risen to a turnover in excess of £50m in recent years.
Why would I want to work here?
Market-leading in the personal care world, and a household name for many, having grown considerably this year with a firm grasp on this being sustainable. Focussed on internal progression and personal development, with scope for unlimited achievement potential. Bonus higher than industry average and ever growing new business pipeline.
This role is ideal for an experienced National Account Manager, with a passion for shaping, growing and building brand sales in line with a global strategy. It is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to grow business and their role in a diverse and exciting company who really care about people. Our client is looking for you to identify and negotiate win/win solutions to achieve your goals as well as having a desire to make a difference and challenge yourself daily to succeed. You will need clear experience in a similar National Account role working directly with retailers and distributors. Experience working with the US market would be an advantage for this position.
Responsibilities of the National Account Manager:
- Driving sales through excellent relationship building with relevant buyers
- Face to face presentations and development of bespoke products using a creative approach and delivering this back to the marketing team for design, production and logistics
- Understand category and category drivers key to developing a profitable market proposition
- Establish and execute a clear and focussed business strategy from conception to completion
- Build strong and profitable retailer and distributor relationships
- Responsible for forecasting, budgeting and delivering on financial targets
Requirements & Experience:
- Entrepreneurial outlook and driven a must
- At least 2 years’ experience within a National Account Manager role
- Experience in US markets is an advantage
- Be able to demonstrate real success in managing and developing sales with large retail businesses
- Skilled at pulling together proposals and sales targets, with strong commercial analysis and decision-making skills
- Deliver presentations to senior board members
- Motivated to make a difference and celebrate success