Up to £60,000
A thriving omnichannel D2C brand with bricks and mortar, wholesale and an international e-commerce offering, this award-winning business have seen an unprecedented growth in the last two years and are now heavily investing for the future of the brand.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
With ambitious growth plans ahead, there has never been a more exciting time to join the team. You will be joining a business eager to progress and develop their employees in a creative and fun environment. With 28 days annual leave and an accrual that grows with loyalty, a number of membership options from supporting your mental wellbeing through to generous staff discounts, you will also have the option of hybrid working should you want it.
The Essence of the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the leadership team in a people management role, with responsibility from the very start to make the role your own. Working directly with the co-founders of the business, this role is perfect for experience marketers looking to make their mark and elevate their careers to the next level with a very exciting brand.
Scope of the Marketing Manager
- Empower and lead the marketing team towards achieving successful campaigns supporting the business growth plans
- Deliver awareness driving campaigns, engagement and acquisition across all platforms; both digital and traditional
- Ownership of departmental reporting, budgets, content and calendars
- Commercial focus, always seeking new opportunities for growth and revenue generation
- Keep brand values at the forefront of all marketing activity
- Excellent people manager, with a background in leading, coaching and mentoring a team
- Passionate about driving forward a fast-growing brand
- Passionate about innovation and have a wealth of ideas to grow the brand
- A love for working in a fast-paced environment that is ever changing and evolving