£32,000 – £40,000
An exciting company and add to that a specialist in their field, this organisation looks to grow and develop their ecommerce offering through smart and innovative product content, mapping customers journeys and maximising on campaigns to drive revenues. Customers and suppliers are at the heart of everything they do, this business continues to thrive and equally shares its success. Highly desirable products this business and have a strong and loyal customer base offering affordable gifting solutions to multiple target markets.
Why would I want to work here?
Employees are at the forefront of the business who pride themselves on high levels of employee engagement, ensuring that every member of the team feels part of the decision-making process, and are highly motivated and dedicated to the growth of the business. With fantastic company benefits and an equally fantastic culture, it has never been more of an exciting time to join and make a difference. Having acquired a good working knowledge within an ecommerce business you will be able to showcase your talents in this highly creative and wide-ranging role.
The essence of the role:
You will need to have demonstrable experience in manging an ecommerce business and in driving profitable growth over a period of time. You’ll need to have a strong understanding of ecommerce, merchandising and product marketing. You’ll be analytical and data-focussed and be able to interpret data into future actions and the generation of revenue.
Scope of the Ecommerce Manager role:
- Manage and deliver the online buying and merchandising campaigns and to support the trading strategy.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the website.
- Ensuring all products are strategically merchandised across the site
- Monitor web analytics and performance and provide recommendations of change.
- Produce weekly and monthly commercial reports and analyse performance.
- Drive sales and conversion through strategic analysis and effective stock management
- Planning and trading your areas with a focus on delivering maximum sales & profit
- Identify and develop opportunities for sales growth including range development, bestsellers and category performance
- Proven ecommerce experience
- Ideally a luxury product marketing background
- Understanding of web analytics data (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Keen passion for UX design and influencing consumer behaviour