Up to £40,000
Working for a business that is currently B2B/B2C and now looking to add to the B2C and International market. A luxury brand with a lifestyle sell, working with retail partnerships. An exciting new position, giving it great aspects of autonomy and the chance to grow new lines of revenue for this growing, fast-paced business.
Why would I want to work here?
This is an exciting place to work, no day is the same, working extensively with the International market and developing the digital presence of the brand. A discount on products, free parking and being part of an aggressive product-based business.
The Role of the Ecommerce Manager
Driving growth and brand awareness through multiple digital channels. Managing the eCommerce platform to encourage sales. Creating engaging and disruptive digital campaigns, working with affiliate sites such as Amazon and eBay. Understanding the vision of the company and leading on the digital marketing process to get into the B2C market. Responsible for developing the eCommerce side of the business which requires development, so previous knowledge is incredibly important. Monitoring measurable stats and their impact, understanding where the company sits within the competitive market, understanding the customer journey and continuous improvements to ensure the best consumer experience.
Key Responsibilities of the Ecommerce Manager
- Google Analytics
- Building digital marketing presence for the brand
- Knowledge of affiliates site such as Amazon and eBay
- Driving eCommerce transactions with a track record of entering new markets and increasing online sales
- Developing a new stream of revenue by entering the B2C market
- Management of the web, SEO, PPC, CRO and UX/UI design
- Insight into the competitions digital landscape
- Ensuring the products are competitive and well-advertised through digital channels
- Insights into improving the customer journey
- highlighting improvements to be made to enhance engagement and sales
- Email campaigns, development of cross and direct sales through email communications
Requirements of the Ecommerce Manager
- Strong consumer and digital marketing analysis
- Proof of driving success through eCommerce platforms
- Agency management
- Building a digital presence for a brand
- Creating engaging content for digital channels
ID Number: 3318