Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £35,000
A leading property and real estate agent with offices throughout the midlands and south. They specialise in commercial property and offer a whole host of services.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
The business is well known for putting their people first. They like to set themselves apart from competitors and build long last relationships founded on trust and integrity. This role is easily accessible by public transport and there is parking available. 22 Days holiday + 8 BH with your birthday off. There is a Christmas shutdown and lots of company activities such a team building and social events. The role initially comes with Hybrid working but you will need to travel to various locations and be available to come into the office when required.
The Essence of the Role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be assisting with the management of the full marketing mix across the digital channels including the website, social media channels and email marketing.
You will be expected to be an ambassador for the business so being comfortable with business development and building client relationships is key to this role.
Scope of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Liaising with web partners on recommendations related to SEO rankings and developments on the website.
- Act as project support on all website projects; and consistently maintain and improve digital channels.
- Assist the regional teams with creation and presentation for client pitches.
- Take initiative to generate PR activity in the regions with support from external PR agency, sharing content produced on social media channels and the website.
- Responsible for co-ordination of marketing collateral, blogs, case studies from briefs provided by the Head of Marketing and stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the intranet on a regular basis with marketing and firmwide news.
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEO/PPC, affiliate and email marketing
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Strong communication skills both internally and externally
- Confident in delivery the highest levels of service
- Innovative and outward thinking mentality