£50,000 – £55,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a company in a period of exceptional development, with both a London HQ and multiple international locations. This is a growth role, with international travel within the EU once a quarter, and for your initial onboarding. Partly home based, with commutability to the office essential (twice per week). There is extensive career development available, and a truly unique role available for the right candidate.
Why would I want to work here?
Holding their own against the big guns, and quickly becoming a market leader with many prestigious awards under their belt. International HQ allows for quarterly European travel and a varied working experience. With exacting culture standards, each employee is developed to seek cross functional exposure tailored and specific to the individual.
This role is ideal for an experienced SaaS/paid media sales professional with online retailer contacts, who have a desire to join a values driven company, with ambitious plans for expansion. You will work autonomously (home based) but be a valuable in office presence a couple of times per week. Here, you will work in conjunction with the marketing and product development teams to produce material that will assist you in your sales. You will bring with you an energised attitude, a genuine interest in your products and a desire to grow personally and professionally. Alongside a commercial mindset, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter, emotionally and academically intelligent, confident in their consultative selling abilities. You work with determination and can pitch competitively and confidently.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager
- Selling with knowledge, passion and emotional intelligence
- Growing and maintaining the company sales database
- Setting bold goals and empowering yourself to achieve them
- Diarising meetings with relevant prospects, and pitching to them articulately and successfully
- Develop commercial collateral with various teams, including marketing and product development
Requirements of the Sales Manager
- Extensive experience in SaaS or paid media sales (B2B) having sold into online retailers
- Prospecting skills at an advanced level
- Analytical and commercial mindset
- Natural hive of activity, driving sales on a daily basis
- Ability to travel internationally (EU) every quarter