Blended Working – Reading
An amazing opportunity to join a marketing agency on an upward trajectory. Established nearly 15 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength, but remain true to their values to the present day. They are a passionate team and most of their work is won from word-of-mouth referrals – their clients quite literally sing their praises.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
The company is offering a great starting salary with the potential to grow within the business for the right candidate. Working within the Marketing team you will be joining an exciting agency at an even more exciting time. With an annual bonus scheme based on individual and company performance, an external managed pension and hybrid working being offered.
The Essence of The Role
This role is based within the Marketing team looking after several clients based within the fitness sector, an interest in sport and fitness will be a huge benefit. As a Marketing Manager, your day will include taking calls from clients, developing and putting Marketing campaigns into place based on the individual clients needs. Working alongside other departments and also being able to implement the strategy will be vital to the success of the role.
Scope of the Marketing Manager
- Managing client relationships over the phone and face to face
- Develop marketing campaigns to support client needs
- Creating relevant copy for use across several digital channels
- Implement Marketing campaigns alongside other departments and across multiple digital channels
- Experience designing and implementing organic digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Ability to write copy for use across multiple channels
- Confident in developing client relationships new and existing
- An interest in sport or fitness would be advantageous due to the clients that you will be supporting