Stratford Upon Avon
£25,000 – £30,000 Dependant on experience
This family-run media and events company has been established for over 25 years, starting off as a magazine publisher then adding a further publication in the early 2010s. As they have grown so have the media brands, they now run successful digital channels alongside festivals.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
As a fast-growing company, the career growth opportunities within this business are second-to-none. Directly reporting to the Marketing Director, this is an office-based role located on the picturesque outskirts of Stratford upon Avon. Offering uncapped commission for the right candidate, alongside full training, and support within the role.
The Essence of The Role
The Marketing Assistant will have a hand in all the Marketing from Creating and Launching campaigns, running social media ads, and writing regular newsletters to be distributed externally. You will also support the Marketing and editorial teams to promote two bi-monthly publications alongside events.
Scope of The Marketing Assistant
- Planning and delivering Marketing activities, integrated campaigns, and projects
- Social media campaign management
- Customer acquisition/retention
- Website management (WordPress)
- Writing both Newsletters and Press releases
- Experienced across the 360 Marketing mix
- Strong copywriting skills
- Social media management experience (Facebook and Instagram)
- Have previous experience using Infusionsoft