£30,000 to £35,000
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Manager to join a business based in DY5. This is a full-time role, hours are Monday to Friday 8 am to 4 pm
Why would I want to work here?
This company has recently relocated and in the process of setting up 2 new warehouses. They pride themselves on delivering superb innovative packaging solution to SME businesses. This is a brand new role so we are looking for candidates who have managed a medium sizes team of around 15 warehouse staff, a production supervisor and 2 office staff, preferably from a packaging provider background. An immediate start is available for the right person. There is a true chance to progress, be promoted and develop with the business, known for retaining staff.
Responsibilities in the role:
- Organise resources to achieve workloads and dispatch deadlines within cost budgets
- Project management and planning skills, particularly through seasonal and peak periods of stock receipt and dispatch
- Control, maintenance and training of staff on all mechanical resources such as FLT, pallet trucks etc
- Ensure all H&S guidelines are adhered to
- Produce regular reports and statistical information as required
- Ability to understand management reporting and to make decisions based on those reports
- Complete risk assessments
- Work with IT and purchasing to maintain processes that provide better control of stock
- Recruit, motivate and train staff
- For this role, we are only looking to speak to individuals that have experience within an Etail, Online sales or eCommerce business.
- You have will have experience of managing a small team
- Be able to demonstrate cost savings exercises, providing facts and figures
- Self-motivated, personable and a go-getter
You will have excellent attention to detail, combined with a professional ability to multi-task, working well individually, and playing an integral part of a team, accustomed to working in a challenging, yet fast-paced environment, working as a unit to meet tight deadlines