INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
£40,000 – £45,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, own-label brand as an International Account Manager. This company are growing from strength to strength and from a small enterprise, are continuing to grow and develop with ambitious growth plans for the next 12-24 months. Very exciting times for anyone joining the business now.
Why would I want to work here?
Why would I want to work here: Chance to be part of an exciting challenger brand, disruptively creative and wildly entrepreneurial. With an honest, family feel, there is a collaborative approach to all endeavours. Plans for growth are quite exceptional as a result of recent investment. Located in a trendy town, there are the yummiest of work snacks constantly available too!
The role of International Sales Manager:
This role is ideal for an International Sales Manager, with an excellent understanding of the European and Middle Eastern regions and a passion for shaping, growing and building brand sales in line with a global strategy. It is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to grow business and their role in a diverse and exciting company who really care about people. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, our client is looking for you to identify and negotiate win/win solutions to achieve your goals as well as having a desire to make a difference and challenge yourself daily to succeed. You will need clear experience in delivering international sales growth by working directly with retailers and distributors.
- Understand your region, key players and market differences
- Identify efficient routes to sell products into the market and secure direct customers
- Understand category and category drivers key to developing a profitable market proposition
- Establish and execute a clear and focussed business strategy from conception to completion
- Build a strong and profitable retailer and distributor relationships
- Responsible for forecasting, budgeting and delivering on financial targets
- Proven track record in a similar International Business Development role, working with FMCG and Snacking/Chocolate retailers/distributors would be an advantage
- Be able to demonstrate real success in managing and developing sales with large retail businesses
- Skilled at pulling together proposals and sales targets, with strong commercial analysis and decision-making skills
- Motivated to make a difference and celebrate success
- Fluent in language appropriate for the region is an advantage but not essential