Insights and Data Manager
Up to £30,000
With huge growth plans in the pipeline, this market disrupting challenger brand is set to become the number one brand in their space very soon! Already a household name across the UK and Australia, and a new NPD in the making, global domination is imminent and is, therefore, a really exciting time to onboard.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
You will have the opportunity to join a fast growing, ambitious challenger brand and have full autonomy to own the role and make your mark in this fun, bubbly, and personality-driven SME. Annual company BBQ’s, a lively and collaborative environment and a company whose core values focus on quality, service, and product innovation…. what more could you ask for
The Essence of the Role
Focussing on the two main brands within the business, you will be customer-centric with a huge focus on reviewing data and working with the wider internal teams to bring the brands to life and drive the business forward. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a pivotal role within the business.
Scope of the Insights and Data Manager
- Generate consumer shopper and customer & market insights through data reports
- Analysis of promotional activity
- Identify and action market opportunities, UK and Globally
- Support strong trade marketing plans with strategic retailers
- Creation and delivery of marketing materials and content
- Trade marketing budget management
- Demonstrable success within a trade marketing/category marketing role
- Excellent project management skills
- Passion for data and analytics
- Comfortable with maximising small budgets and working to tight deadlines
- Ideally FMCG experience but not essential
This role is office-based.