Digital Web Manager
Up to £45,000
A leading UK independent healthcare provider that is fast paced, cutting edge and versatile in the way it works, adapts, and grows. Demonstrates a world class reputation of care, looking after patients throughout their journey. With national offices across the UK, this organisation focuses on providing pioneering treatments, with outstanding care throughout that is tailored to everyone. Working with some of the world’s leading healthcare groups.
Why would I want to work here?
Having the ability to work remotely, with the expectation to visit the office once a month which can be at any of the sites across the UK. One of the biggest perks is being part of a business that is growing and you’d be an integral part of it’s development.
The Role of the Digital Web Manager
Playing a vital part of the business’s crossover from the Marketing to Digital team and ensuring the smooth running and communication throughout. Driving the digital transformation and ensuring a delivery of exceptional end to end digital experience. Working with teams and resources which range from Content, UX, marketing, and digital agencies delivering projects and digital campaigns. The ability to communicate effectively with front-end and back-end coding languages. Experience with development frameworks is essential. Knowledge of all things digital is needed within this role; the website, customer journey, and communications to the consumer sit within this role.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager
- UX/UI of the website using internal and external resources
- In-depth knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, back-end infrastructure
- Building cross platform applications and mobile design, ensuring the digital experience across all platforms has a smooth user experience including rich visuals
- Ownership and execution of CRM campaigns and communications across multiple channels, SMS, Web, Social, Email and Direct Mail
- Development of reporting, data migration, testing alongside Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Tag
Requirements of the Digital Web Manager
- Roadmap of automation improvements across A/B testing
- Strong stake hold management across a Matrix system
- Email marketing, SMS marketing, Search Marketing, and Digital advertising
- CRM Campaigns
- UX / UI
ID Reference: 3314