Digital Marketing Specialist
Tyseley – Birmingham
up to £35,000
A recognised global leader in their field, their lifesaving products have been servicing over 50 countries globally for over 35 years.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
As a fast-growing company, the career growth opportunities within this business are second-to-none. Not only offering a stable, collaborative, and supportive environment, you will also receive 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life assurance, training and development opportunities, and lots of social events to enjoy with the team. This business gives you the opportunity to have an impact on people in rescue situations with a very positive outcome.
The Essence of The Role
The Digital Marketing Specialist must have a strong commercial acumen and the ability to develop and deliver campaigns that retain existing customers and attract new ones. With a solid understanding of product and brand marketing and experience of on and offline marketing activities that deliver ROI. Customer-centric and have the skills and experience to utilise customer insights to develop compelling marketing communications and campaigns that drive lead generation.
Scope of The Digital Marketing Specialist
- Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, event support materials et
- Planning, development and execution of digital campaigns including website strategy, social media
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience within manufacturing would be looked upon favourably
- Product launch experience would be ideal
- Integrated campaign planning and management
- Experience with CRM software is essential
- Experience of website Content Management Systems is essential