Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £35,000
A market leader in manufacturing and retailing of entertainment-based products, that is rapidly growing, this business now have a brand new role for a new product range.
Why would I want to work here?
This is a fun company that has some outstanding consultants and backing within the business. The products are fun to market and you would have full responsibility of developing the brand through digital campaigns. A brand new role and looking for someone who is passionate about all things social and digital to really develop the new brand.
The Role of the Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Content Executive with digital marketing knowledge to join a growing B2B / B2C retail business, working alongside the Senior Stakeholders, driving engagement and sales of the brand products. You will be responsible for the maintenance, look and experience of the company website as well as the company’s content and social media presence. Must have an excellent all-round knowledge of the e-commerce marketing function, particularly around consumer products and driving online and offline sales through brand placing and social media campaigns. Needs a good grasp of balancing resources to achieve maximum possible results and understand the importance of monitoring all measurables and their impact on the business.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Creating and writing content for the company website including new products/images, blogs, additional product information, specification / images, and stockist information
- Reporting on website statistics, offering solutions and improvements
- Manage and execute online marketing campaigns across different platforms
- Track record of working with and maximising sales on Amazon and eBay
- Good understanding of PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, AdWords, and web analytics
- Monitor customer websites whilst providing improvements and feedback
- Social Media Management
- Produce email campaigns for customers on the CRM, whilst developing the CRM system and adding encouraging subscribers
- Produce website statistics and reporting on a regular basis
- Manage and execute online marketing campaigns
- Research opportunities for the website and online presence
- Identify and manage external collaborations which include influencers, bloggers, unboxers, and digital ambassadors
Required skills of Digital Marketing Manager:
- Digital marketing experience
- Well versed with digital content
- Strong writer
- Adobe suite skills
- Video content
- Social media management
Job ID: 3351