Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £30,000
A leading B2B manufacturing company based in the heart of the midlands. This business is a market leader in its field and has an exceptionally talented head of marketing working alongside them to improve, change, and overhaul the digital marketing function. Always new projects and innovations to challenge and inspire.
Why would I want to work here?
If you fancy travel being part of your job, then this is a perfect chance as you’ll occasionally be travelling Internationally as part of your role (Covid permitting). A role that offers a Head of Marketing who is an incredible mentor and ale to offer development and support. This is the perfect role if you’re looking to step up and take ownership of the digital function. Free parking.
The Role of the Digital Marketing Executive
A pivotal position within a business, with ambitious growth plans. This challenging role will focus on all aspects of digital marketing, strategy, and delivery of new products. Maximising sales volumes to meet the business’ market share, revenue and margin ambition. Agency management and digital project management is a huge part of this role and you will need to be able to demonstrate experience of this. Experience working with senior stakeholders to showcase the importance and effectiveness of digital marketing. A passion for all things digital from PPC to video is what’s required and that enthusiasm to feed into the campaigns. You will have a chance to be a key part in developing the businesses digital landscape.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Development of the email campaigns on a national and international level
- Agency management across several third parties such as PPC, SEO, Video content, design, and micro sites
- Strong analysis skills as overseeing all digital campaign data is essential and a key factor
- Creating social media campaigns in development of the social media strategy
- Using digital insights and data to clearly develop the digital marketing plan to support the business growth plan
- Implementing digital campaigns which will drive lead generation and revenue
- Strong knowledge of PPC, SEO, content, and website
- Marketing automation experience is essential
- HTML knowledge
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Strong digital marketing campaign experience
- Proof of managing multiple campaigns and projects
- Agency management and keeping projects on course for delivery and within budget
- A second language would be desirable
- CMS, CRM, and Adobe knowledge