Digital Marketing Manager
UK remote working
Up to £45,000
A leading UK independent healthcare provider that is fast-paced, cutting edge and versatile in the way it works, adapts and grows. Demonstrates a world-class reputation of care, looking after patients throughout their journey. With national offices across the UK, this organisation focuses on providing pioneering treatments, with outstanding care throughout that is tailored to everyone. Working with some of the world’s leading healthcare groups.
Why would I want to work here?
Having the ability to work remotely, with the expectation to visit the office once a month which can be at any of the sites across the UK. One of the biggest perks is being part of a business that is growing and you’d be an integral part of its development.
The Role of the Digital Web Manager
A hands-on digital marketer who is savvy when it comes to PPC, with a heavy focus around driving acquisition and profitability through all the digital channels. Leading a small team to ensure the development of sales. Playing a vital part of the business’s digital channels and presence across multiple channels, including SEO, Email, CRM, Social, and video ensuring all campaigns are effectively delivered. A strong analytical approach is needed to overview all digital campaigns, reporting, and driving digital transformation throughout. UX is a focused part of this and is needed for this role. Overseeing the UX experience and working closely with external and internal teams. Knowledge of all things digital is needed within this role as the website, customer journey, and communications to the consumer sit within this role.
The role will be remote however you will need to visit one of the national HQ’s monthly.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Extensive Digital marketing knowledge in a consumer-focused business
- Defining and managing the digital strategy to drive acquisition
- A proven track record of developing PPC strategy and continuously improving the ROI on the PPC spend and Display
- Strong analysis of digital campaigns, looking at improvements and ways to increase campaign success
- Web analytics, Google AdWords, SEMrush, Google Analytics
- Social media strategy
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Manager
- A/B testing and email marketing, driving customer engagement
- Strong stake hold management across Matrix systems
- PPC, SEO, Video, display
- UX/UI experience
ID Reference: 3320