Digital Marketing Manager
£30,000 – £35,000
This Company has recently relocated its premises from the South to accommodate the rate of growth. You will be supporting two businesses both in Dudley, five minutes down the road from each other. They pride themselves on delivering superb innovative packaging solutions to SME Business.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
Their primary function is to support challenger brands, making their mark, collaborating with entrepreneurs to increase their business’s market share and grow their reputation. Independently owned, the directors encourage creative thinking within an open forum. This is a company that listens to ideas, thinks outside the box, and rewards well based on success. Hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Friday, the role comes with parking and lots of free sample goodies.
The Essence of The Role
This will be a 360 Marketing Manager role. Supporting the Head of Business Development, as there is a clear and defined strategy to be executed here, the client is looking for someone who can execute the marketing plan but also really bring their own brilliance to the role. Working alongside the sales team to create new campaigns and assist in onboarding those new clients before ensuring the smooth transition to Account Managers.
Scope of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Create and manage new campaigns to generate leads through various marketing channels
- Managing social media platforms and digital campaigns (PPC, Sponsored ads)
- Maintain and create website content while ensuring the right tone for the target client
- Design and manage email marketing campaigns
- Liaise and onboard new clients to ensure a smooth transition to their Account Manager
- Previous marketing experience
- Comfortable talking to clients and onboarding them
- Able to plan and execute marketing communications targeted to the relevant clientele
- Previous performance analysis experience
Job ID: 4237