Digital Content & Social Media Manager
Remote – Worcester Head Office
Up to £45,000
Being one of the largest online retailers in their field, this company is soaring from strength to strength and have their sights set firmly on the top. With ambitious growth plans in place, it is an exciting and energizing time to join the team.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
This role can be 100% remote! Maximise your work-life balance by working where you want, when you want, 31 days holiday (including bank holidays) bookable in hours making it super flexible for you. The option to buy and sell up to annual leave, to suit your personal needs. Access to online platform for e-learning resources, hundreds of retail discounts, cycle to work scheme and car scheme. Attractive staff discount to you and your family! And of course, all the good stuff like life assurance, pension scheme, training, and free onsite parking!
The Essence of The Role
Reporting into the CMO, you will be responsible for growing the brand across social media communities through the development and digital social content. Delivering world class community engagement and social strategies that support the overall business objectives.
Scope of Digital Content & Social Media Manager
- Develop influencer strategy
- Hold ownership of content across all social media channels and accountability for increasing brand awareness, driving engagement, and increasing traffic to the website
- Utilise social listening tools to maximize campaign effectiveness
- Own and monitor reporting highlighting performance, ROI, LTV, and channel metrics
- Proven experience managing the main social channel platforms
- Competent in all areas of social media and content creation, especially video
- Ability to increase organic and paid reach across marketing campaigns
- Willing to travel to coordinate partner content creation
- Evidence large follower growth and increased engagement