£30,000 – £35,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a company in a period of exceptional development, with both a London HQ and multiple international locations. This is a growth role, with international travel within the EU once a quarter, and for your initial onboarding. Partly home based, with commutability to the office essential (twice per week). There is extensive career development available, and a truly unique role available for the right candidate.
Why would I want to work here?
Holding their own against the big guns, and quickly becoming a market leader with many prestigious awards under their belt. International HQ allows for quarterly European travel and a varied working experience. With exacting culture standards, each employee is developed to seek cross-functional exposure tailored and specific to the individual.
This role is ideal for a SaaS/paid media sales professional with online retailer contacts, who has a desire to join a values driven company, with ambitious plans for expansion. You will work autonomously (home based) but be a valuable in office presence a couple of times per week. Keen to make your mark, you will be seeking structured career development within a market leader. A motivated mindset is a must for this role, and you will need to bring with you an energised attitude and a genuine interest in your products. Excellent prospecting skills are required in order to successfully meet your targets and drive business forward. There is endless potential with this role, and the right candidate will need to have a consultative selling style and a competitive outlook.
Responsibilities of the Business Developer
- Selling with knowledge, passion and emotional intelligence
- Growing and maintaining the company sales database
- Contacting potential clients with purpose, displaying business acumen and earning the right to sell
- Virtual and F2F pitching to win new business, demonstrating excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop product stories, using these to your advantage
Requirements of the Business Developer
- Experience in SaaS or paid media sales (B2B) having sold into online retailers
- Proven track record of new business development success
- A hungry, goal setting, achievement orientated mentality
- Organised, with meticulous attention to detail shown on all levels
- Ability to travel internationally (EU) every quarter