Up to £40,000
This brand offers a luxury experience at an affordable price point. They produce fine jewellery from a sustainable source, with their focus on traceability and an always ethical ethos. Going from strength to strength with recent funding and investment, they are set to shake up the industry even further with a unique offering.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
This thriving, entrepreneurial environment affording you the chance to be a part of something spectacular – giving you share options after just 1 year! Not only this, you will also get the opportunity to join a dynamic, collaborative team, enjoying 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
The Essence of the Role
You will be responsible for leading and developing overall consumer brand marketing strategy to drive awareness, retention and brand awareness. This position will be responsible for developing and bringing to life a multi-channel marketing strategy. The right candidate will be a creative and analytical leader with experience in brand strategy, campaign development, product marketing, storytelling and driving results. They will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Scope of the Social Media Manager
- Develop high level marketing strategy and campaign initiatives for the short, medium and long term
- Translate high level business goals into actionable, multi-channel marketing strategies
- Track and analyze key performance metrics – quickly adapt and recommend changes when needed
- Oversee and execute breakthrough brand marketing programs to grow the brand awareness and inspire consumers
- Learn and strategically grow a diverse, cross-generational community, intentionally strengthening relationships with existing audiences and seeding new ones
- Maximize the customer experience end-to-end
- Develop a culturally relevant content and events calendar, manage the proper execution of these events
- Leverage customer insights, data and feedback to develop communications strategies and drive marketing innovation
- Proven experience in a previous Brand Manager position, ideally within a start-up environment
- Understanding of communications, organic & paid social, media and overall strategic 360 planning
- Strong communication, presentation skills and positive team collaboration is a must